Friday, March 13, 2020

Last Day of School at Tulita for a While

This is the last day that we will be heading to school for a while.  While our world is in corona-chaos, schools will be closing for 4 weeks.  Although I know that we will establish a new rhythm and ride the wave together over then next month, we will miss our routines and our friends.

It is kind of like the universe was listening to the news these past few weeks (I mean she always is listening, no?) and was like "Closing everything up?  Want people inside?  Roger... 10-4... No problem..."  and then rain fell like it hasn't all year. As I said - riding the wave together - with the cosmos in tow.

Here are some pictures from this morning at drop off.
See ya later, Tulita.
We will be missing you.


No comments:

Post a Comment